The accountant that completes your accountancy work when you accept a quote from Cheaper Accountant will be a fully qualified UK accountant but what does this actually mean to you and your business?
We define a Qualified UK Accountant as:
1. A full member of a UK accountancy body.
2. A person who has passed all of their professional accountancy exams.
3. A person who has obtained the practical experience required to join a UK accountancy body.
How this benefits you and your company:
1. The experience and expertise you need.
2. A proven ability to complete the accountancy work you need to be completed.
3. A proven ability to give you and your business the advice and guidance you need.
4. A regulated expert.
5. Trust, confidence and piece of mind.
Interested to know more about who we are and what we have to offer? Then take a look at the about us section of our website.